Thursday, September 19, 2013

ICO Free for Playstation Plus Members!



It looks like I bought my Playstation 3 at just the right time, because ICO is currently free on the Playstation Network if you are a Playstation Plus member. ICO is considered a masterpiece of the Playstation 2 and an HD version of it packaged with Shadows of the Colossus was released awhile back. I had ICO on my top games I want to play for PS3 list on this post here.

If you have the PSP of Playstation Vita, you can download Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories for free, in spirit of the recent release of Grand Theft Auto V.

Other new deals for Playstation Plus members include Kane and Lynch: Dead Men for $5.99, Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days for $7.99, and Sleeping Dogs for $9.99, among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment