Friday, August 9, 2013

Deadpool, Elysium, and Everquest Next!

Today is a very busy day for me because it's my last night off for the week and I've got a lot of gaming and video-watching to catch up on. Plus, I'm going to see Elysium later tonight, so expect a decent review here in the next couple of days.



I also just got the Deadpool game on PC, so I'll review that too. Anyone who knows me knows that I am Deadpool's biggest fan. I've come close to reading every comic book he's in, so I know what to expect. He's not for everyone and I know what I'm getting myself into. I'll also review Deadpool Kills Deadpool along with it.

I'm also very interested in Everquest Next. From what I've read of it, they're really trying to change the whole genre of MMOs. I never played EQ, but I did play WOW forever, so I'll know what I'm doing...I think. So far all I know is you start out playing events. In your starting area you're in a camp and you're close by a Goblin King. He knows you're they're and he can react to you in several random ways. He might go on the offensive and attack, or you might have to attack him. I'll have to do some more research on this, but I'm very intrigued. I'll come up with a new story on it soon enough.

This is day 2 with my new MSI laptop. Here are some cool things about it: It has a built in SteelSeries keyboard (which is backlit). I have a button that turns on the fan for when it gets hot. I have 2 graphics cards - the NVIDIA GTX 765 turns on when I have a game running and the built in Intel card runs when I'm just doing stuff online. There will be more to come on that.

Last but not least, I just got into Minecraft yesterday, so that is on my to-do list for tonight. I'm planning on clearing out a large space to build a castle. My boyfriend said I'd never catch on to Minecraft because "I'm not creative." But I said, "Bitch, please." and I'm about to prove him wrong.

Now, I can cross off "write a blog post" off my to-do list and "play an hour of Starcraft 2" since I did that earlier.

Keep watching for more posts and be sure to say Hi in the comments so I'll know someone is reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment