Thursday, August 8, 2013

Two Things I'm Excited About...Dragon Age: Inquisition


Today has been a really big day for me. I just got my MSI laptop in the mail today. It is awesome. I will do a review on that later after I use it for a couple days.

Another big thing I am excited about is all the news about Dragon Age Inquisition. The BioWare game will be on the cover of this month's Game Informer. I've heard a lot of new things about the game this week.

Some of the awesome new features on this game go back to what we all loved in Dragon Age Origins. You get to pick your race from human, dwarf, and elf. There's a possible fourth race in the works and it might be Quanari! The way you are treated in the game is based off the race you choose.

Also, DA3 will be optimized for keyboard and mouse if you buy it on PC. This goes back to Dragon Age Origins. If you played both the PC and console versions, they felt like two different games. Dragon Age Origins had more of a tactical approach on PC than the console. The game will also be on the Frostbite 3 engine, and will be all around graphically superior on the PC than on console.

One last new feature will be mounts. Mounts! There isn't too much information on it now, but I'm sure it will be in this month's Game Informer. Be sure to check out the video below where GI talks to the developers at BioWare, featuring gameplay!


No comments:

Post a Comment