Thursday, August 22, 2013

Saints Row IV Hotdog Suit, Here I Come!


Hello, World! I would just like to make an announcement that I finally cracked and bought Saints Row IV. I knew I would though.
I happen to have the next 7 days off and timing couldn't be more perfect. I bought two copies, one for me and one for my boyfriend. We're going to possibly stream it on Twitch or maybe just upload it on YouTube. Either way, a record will be made! If you can't afford the game or are unsure about it, head over to Steam and download the Inauguration Station. It's a demo of the character creation for the game. Awesome! I made my girl have cotton candy pink pigtails, a black catsuit, and a Genki cat backpack. I will definitely bring back the hot dog suit, which is my favorite outfit of the game. I'll also probably wear the panda suit for awhile to.

Anyway, I'm really excited. I played Saints Row the Third quite a bit, and it's a funny story how I got into it. I ended up with it a couple Steam sales ago when the THQ bundle was deeply discounted. Anyway, I left it in my library for almost a year and one night I got really drunk and decided to play it. I just fell in love with the game! I was better at it drunk than anytime I've played sober, too. It's just one of those games I never thought I would like, but I tried on a whim and loved it. I guess I was just judging the game too harshly before because one of the melee weapons is a dildo. Anywho, I guess that's all for now. If I end up with any gameplay videos, I will post the links here.

No comments:

Post a Comment