Sunday, August 18, 2013

Skyrim Ramblings



I really haven't gotten to game much this weekend. I did a couple hours of Skyrim last night, a couple hours of Minecraft the day before that, but that's been about it for this weekend.
On Skyrim, I'm a little upset. I had to reformat my desktop PC for basically nothing because my problems ended up being my graphics card. So, I lost my game save. I can't remember what level I was, but I was a pretty cool necromancer and I was almost done with the Dawnguard expansion. When I formatted my PC, I forgot to backup my save, not only for Skyrim, but for all my PC games because I thought they were saved to cloud storage. They weren't. So I immediately started a new game.

I'm walking on sunshine...
I'm currently a level 24 battlemage type thing. I decided to forgo the necromancer thing, because once you reach conjuration level 100, the game is so easy it's practically unplayable. Especially when you're doing Dawnguard and you have Sorana with you and you can conjure a storm atronach and a Dremora lord. I just conjure up my two buds and she raises zombies anyway, so it's like having a small army. I just hide behind a rock usually. When I play Skyrim, though, I have a really hard time sticking to just a couple main skills. I always want to level everything. That's why I'm looking forward to starting and finishing Dragonborn. I feel like a bad Elder Scrolls fan for not playing it or not buying it the second it came out, considering on 11-11-11, I weasled my way to the front of the line at Gamestop and got my copy of Skyrim first. I literally clocked in at Gamestop at 10, helped with presales, clocked out at 11:59, then stood at the front of my register so I could get the game first. I even have Alduin on my fireplace mantle. He is the first thing you see when you walk into my apartment.

I guess that's enough of me fangirling over Skyrim, even though my favorite thing ever is Elder Scrolls. I'll probably make some videos on YouTube for a Let's Play on it. I really need to get my Youtube channel started. I do have a channel with nothing on it. My username is r2d2cupcake. Since my LootCrate is getting delivered in a couple of days, I would like my first video to be an unboxing of it.

So, I have a question if anyone reading this plays Elder Scrolls. Which ES is your favorite? What type of character do you play? Console or PC? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment