Thursday, August 29, 2013

Dear Diary, I want more time to play games...

I'm currently in my last few hours of my eight day vacation from work, and I'm looking back to see if I spent those days wisely, or if I just stared at the ceiling thinking, "What should I do?" I know I spent a lot of time on Minecraft this week, basically just hording minerals and then using creative mode anyway.
I bought two copies of Saints Row IV for my boyfriend and myself, but I only played around five hours of it. It was fun, but I didn't like how all the mini-games were tied into the main quest line. I also played a great deal of Skyrim. I finished the main quest for the second time and moved on to the Dragonborn DLC for the first time. I left off in what I will refer to as a "water temple." It was puzzly and annoying and I think I got caught in a glitch anyway, so I'll have to start that area over from the beginning during my next stretch of days off.

I also purchased the Humble Bundle, which I didn't play any of it all and I missed the Mass Effect Trilogy on sale on Origin for $19.99. I thought about buying it for several days and did a lot of research on what DLC was included, which was virtually none. I decided to stick with my XB360 copies, for which I have all DLC for.

I played quite a few hours of Dragon Age: Origins for PC. I played it on the XB360 when it was first released, but the PC version is so different and so fun, that it's like playing a whole new game. You can pause during combat and order your party around. It is so much more tactical and so fun.

Earlier in my vacation, I attempted to start making videos for YouTube, but failed miserably. I thought it would be a good idea to make an unboxing video of the latest LootCrate. While I was watching my footage, I sounded like the love child of Paula Deen and Colonel Sanders. I am from Kentucky, after all. I had no idea how bad I sounded, so I scrapped my videos. Maybe I'll try again someday, who knows.

That's about all I've got right now for an update. Now I'm off to catch up on Deadpool #15!

No comments:

Post a Comment